Role: Assistant Retail Store Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join our client as a new Assistant Store Manager!
You might think that retail is a tough industry and you're right! But our client is uniquely positioned, supported by world leading brands, to encourage everybody to get outside. They have already supported millions of customers in taking advantage of their new love for the outdoors during lockdown and are there to support the nation with staycation UK.
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
Assistant Store Managers work closely as part of the management team to help motivate and manage the store team. Working across the store your main areas of focus will include:
- Assisting with financial, security and administrative procedures
- Stepping in for the Store Manager in their absence
- Supporting the customer, listening to their needs and wants to make an informed suggestion on the best product to meet their requirements
- Implementing promotions and campaigns in a timely manner as instructed by the store manager
- Coaching the store team both as a group and individually, making sure people reach their maximum potential and feel supported to reach their professional goals
We're looking for someone who's willing to embrace our company values and meets the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge of a retail environment
- Good communications and customer service skills
- Experience managing and working as part of a team
- Passion for the outdoors
Our client lives their values and loves to help people enjoy the outdoors so colleagues benefit from a generous staff discount scheme, up to 33 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell additional days) and company partnerships with loads of amazing brands including The National Trust, The Ramblers and many more!
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply