iTechArt Group is a leading software development company with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Belarus, Poland and Austria. iTechArt helps VC-backed mature startups and fast-growing tech companies build successful, scalable products that users love. Their clients are mature start-ups from the top accelerators like Techstars, 500 Start-ups, and Y Combinator. They also power mid-sized and large enterprises such as Curve, Handy, ClassPass, Hello Fresh, PayPal, who seek to extend their in-house development teams.
Part sales, part product specialist and account manager, the Engagement Manager will work withour expert teams to deliver innovative, high-quality software for our clients.The Role:
- You'll work with some of the world's hottest startups including HelloFresh, Freshly,Infrogrid and Curve to help define how their processes are run and help them scale their engineering teams.
- You will be also working with mid+ size companies, helping them to define their processes strategy in the competitive world of tech.
- You will help us find the best clients and support our business growth in the UK and EU markets.
- You will identify new business opportunities and closing new deals.
- You'll be the assigned clients' first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
- You will build positive relationships with clients during projects and help us run successful discovery phase to qualify client's requirements further.
- You will be a bridge between the clients and our development team keeping the client.
- abreast of the project status and presenting output on the one hand whilst also working to get answers to any questions the team might have, clarify priorities, or otherwise solve problems.
- You will help us manage invoices and bills assigned to customers.
- Work with the marketing team to generate new business.
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience.
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working as a product owner, business analyst, project or account manager or a consultant, ideally in technology or a related field is a bonus.
- Must be ok with doing account management post-close.
- Amazing client facing skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients of all iTechArt UK levels.
- The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to clients.
- Ability and confidence to work alongside our CTO to deliver successful discovery phase for our clients.
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal documents and both written and oral presentations.
- Boundless initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Preferably Digital Consultancy background.
If you believe that you have all the necessary skills and experience to thrive in an exciting and fast paced environment then please don't hesitate to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95598412