IT Director Location
- LeedsSalary -
£100,000 - £120,000 + Benefits Background:
We have been exclusively retained by an investment group that have recently purchased a well known retailer and a fast growing distribution firm as they look to merge the organisations for future growth and expansion. They are looking for an IT Director as they embark on an exciting period of transformation.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with other members of the SLT/Board, you will design, implement and own the strategic technology road map as well as own the maintenance and support of all infrastructure and core business systems.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT function having overseen large IT projects and transformations.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network as well as databases and storage.
- Experience working within a multi-site environment.
- Extensive experience providing high quality IT and System services through 3rd parties.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Leeds and comes with a generous salary up to £120,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95594099