Job Title: Digital Technology Project Manager
Location: London / Remote
Salary/Rate: £450 Per Day - Inside IR35
Start Date: 06/12/2021
Job Type: Contract
** Must be UK based **
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled Digital Technology Project Manager to join their team for a six-month contract.
- Responsible for initiating, designing, planning, executing, monitoring and completing the project.
- Manage project team, facilitate commitment and motivate team members.
- Manage the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Build a comprehensive work plan and execute associated tasks to achieve project goals using standard project management methodologies and practices and Sanofi's internal Integration handbook.
- Communicate the status of project milestones, risks and issues, and budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive proven experience in a leadership role, as a Project Manager
- Significant work experience successfully managing transverse IT Infrastructure projects throughout the lifecycle of those projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- Project management certification from recognized institutions and professional credentials (such as PMP)
- Awareness and experience in the specific technical areas covered by their project workstreams, for example, Networking, O365, PCs, Servers, Storage, End-user support, Active Directory, Cybersecurity, etc
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95606045