Luxury Beauty brands Account Manager- Luxury Beauty brands
We have partnered with a British leading is luxury beauty, who requires a Senior Assistant buyer/account manager , to work within the beauty buying team. You will have a real love for luxury beauty brands and be highly skilled within account management, and/ or merchandising
Within this role you will ensure KPI's on stock and inventory levels are set, reviewed, and maintained, reducing the impact of obsolete stock. Liase between the buying team and the luxury beauty brands supporting the strategic business plan for the retail partnership, ensuring smooth management of products across distribution & Supply Chain Managers.1. Main activities.Commercial Management:
- Prepare, manage and follow-up on all the meetings across the beauty brands
- Communicate consistently and transparently regarding the needs of the account in order to meet both groups objectives and consumer demand.
- Responsible for catalogue maintenance, price changes, order raising and chasing.
- Forecasting budgets at sku level.
- Collaborating with Marketing/Social teams to suggest and manage marketing initiatives to drive sales including brand takeovers/windows/ecom support for new launches etc.
- Create and maintain a group tracker to present which covers topics across all aspects of the business.
- Be able to work from multi-sites including London and the midlands.
- Use the relevant stock inventory tools and liaises with supply & operation teams to manage the replenishment in the most efficient way to fulfill demand and maximize incremental opportunities
- Manages and/or uses weekly reporting on performance, deliveries and accountancy to drive the business forward through daily business
- Deliver professional and high-quality responses to all external and internal communications
- Provide senior management with updates on partnership - strategic and daily topics
- Ensuring correct data is applied through UPC codes and stock/support management
- Work on all-new store projects across multiple fasciae where applicable.
- Support the launch and execution of new store openings including counter installations and stock file management.
- Work cross-functionally ensure key launches are supported and delivered on time.
- A strong understanding of the retail environment
- Strong experience in product merchandising, assortment building, and planning.
- Advanced excel skills
- A solid IT understanding
- Sales, Merchandising and forecast demand planning experience
- You'll be highly analytical, and data-driven with a strong understanding of impact, results and opportunities
- Ability to understand business strategy
- Results-oriented mindset
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Ability to spot trends and be reactive to the ever-changing retail landscape
- Creative and inventive spirit, able to offer new ideas in line with the groups' strategy
- Ability to communicate well
- Effective listening communications skills towards internal and external relationships
- Critical and constructive
- Hands on person
- Strong work ethics
- Actively research and suggest solutions and smart working practices
- Decision making skills
- Open-minded about new ideas