Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager Industry-Leading FMCGRapid Career ProgressionBath£55,0000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. BonusContact Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG brand has enjoyed explosive growth during the last 5 years, and with continued expansion forecasted over the next 5 years,
coupled with an influx of board-level investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this close-knit procurement team.
As a Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager you will gain exposure to a variety of procurement categories,
from FM procurement and HR procurement to IT procurement and Marketing procurement, each day will be different from the next . This organisation prides itself on developing each individual employee to their full potential,
you will therefore have extensive opportunities to progress.
Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager role overview:-
- Lead development of effective procurement strategy for various indirect procurement categories to drive cost and value optimisation whilst ensuring alignment with overall business requirements
- Independently lead complex, and sometimes challenging, negotiations through creative thinking in terms of outcome optimisation
- Continuously maintain excellent stakeholder management, from best-in-class senior colleagues to industry-leading suppliers, to ensure long term relationships are maintained and optimised
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities, including leading strategic sourcing for various indirect procurement sub-categories as well as benchmarking, tendering and identifying overall business development opportunities
Senior Indirect Procurement Category Manager requirements:-
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
- Strong track record within indirect procurement in relation to various procurement categories, including but not limited to, Professional Services procurement, Marketing procurement and Utilities procurement
- Desire and ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced procurement function
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist Procurement, Events, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Purchasing, Operations, Business Development, Senior Manager