Are you an HCA with experience working in hospital wards & or in the community with Residential Homes?
CCS Care Recruitment is looking for committed and passionate healthcare assistants (HCA)/(Support Worker) to deliver high-quality personal care working within HP12 4PU and the surrounding areas. CCS Care Recruitment supplies to a number of Residential Homes NHS & private hospitals across the UK.
As well as the excellent rates of pay, it's now even easier to book your own shifts with our 24/7 team of consultants
Healthcare assistants (HCA's) are required to have:
• Minimum experience of working within the Community or a Hospital setting
• Able to provide two clinical senior and or recent references
• Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £200 for recommending your friends *T&Cs Apply
• We have Flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle & Commitments
• Up to Date DBS on Update Service
• Quick, Friendly and very Convenient Online Recruitment Process
• Free Training Provided.
• Reliable faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are an HCA interested in working for CCS Care Recruitment, please apply and a member of the team will give you a call.
CCS Care Recruitment Service is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
CCS Care Recruitment is a trusted supplier of Private & Community healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA).
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide