Freelance Account Handler
Up to £246 per day
2 months requirement with strong chance of extension
Freelance Account Handler needed to work within a well-known global health provider who was ranked in the top 5 of best employers in the UK by LinkedIn in 2019 and in the top 100 of global companies in the 2020 Forbes World's Best Employers List.
Working within their creative department, the Freelance Account Handler will manage a Creative Lead, Copywriter and Designer whilst liaising with internal clients during the creation of a large national campaign. They'll manage the workflow through the studio as well as the expectations from the client in what will be a fast paced hands on role. Typical responsibilities would include:
- Booking in extra resources and briefing the creative team
- Ensuring activity is on track and in budget
- Meeting / liaising with clients on a frequent basis, reporting on progress
- Supplier liaison and amendment checks.
The Freelance Account Handler role will suit candidates already freelancing with at least 4 years solid creative agency experience and the ability to manage a brief. They will come with some or all of the following:
- proven ability to provide strategic guidance to clients, and to have involvement in the management of campaign activity through the studio, keeping a close eye on budget and time
- the ability to comfortably manage multiple jobs at any time
- keen organisational and communication skills, with a natural flair for building relationships.
This is a live role with an immediate start date. We are accepting CVs, if you feel this is a good match, please click the link to apply.