Reed Accountancy and Finance are working with an iconic forward-thinking branded business with a great reputation that have a position for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the finance team. This will be on a temp to perm basis.
They have a really good working environment and are well known for supporting, developing and progressing their members of staff.
This is a full time role initially on a temporary basis with the potential to move to permanent after an initial trial period.
Working as part of a dynamic and passionate finance team, you will need to succeed within your new Management Accountant opportunity:
• This role would suit a Part qualified accountant (intermediate level and above) studying for a chartered professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
• Some management accounts experience required
• Good time management and communication skills
• Team player
• Self-motivated and proactive personality
• Strong system skills (Excel, SAP)
• Must have own transport.
Your new responsibilities:
The role will focus on the reporting of multi-brand financial information primarily within the UK sector, encompassing retail operations.
The role will be responsible to produce monthly management accounts, analysing and reporting on key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely,
accurate and relevant information.
Your Key stakeholders - Head of Retail, Operations Director, Group Finance Director and Other Divisional Heads.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Sales and margin reporting
• Sale and margin analysis and reconciliation
• Stock valuation, reconciliation and provisioning
• Maintenance of fixed asset registers
• Fulfilment analysis
• Overhead and cost accounting
• To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis
• To produce and develop value-added monthly management accounting reporting information
• Balance sheet
• Managing the group fixed assets
• Cost analysis and reporting
• Work closely with the Finance Manager to improve and streamline processes
• Managing the P&L
Salary C £28,000- Dependant on previous experience,