£Neg Depending on Experience + BenefitsPortsmouth, with some homeworking
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join a well-established design agency. Do you want to work with creative people? Can you grow with, work in and support the busy client service team?Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
Skills required of the Account Executive:
- Provide support to the senior account person primarily in delivering client requests and meeting deadlines
- Take clear direction as well as proactively finding ways to help both the account manager and exceed client expectations.
- Work with the account manager to proactively identify existing customer needs and opportunities to grow the clients business, and where appropriate pitch new ideas or offer additional services from the agency.
- Build your own portfolio of clients as you become the trusted 'go to' person for the account or you may be allocated new clients from the new business activity of the agency.
- Build Rapport - Regular communication and liaison with clients. Produce proposals, presentations, and reviews as necessary for clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience in either a support role or similar agency role
- Flexibility- able to respond with speed to different and numerous client & account manager requests
- Proactivity - Identifying ways to support and become invaluable to the account manager
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to undertake training and development.
This design agency is growing and are looking for people to develop and grow with them. If you want to join a forward-thinking, fun organisation then this is the role for you, apply right now!