Honer Setter Operator - (Fine Grind)Location - Coventry2 Shift pattern, mornings and afternoons.Pay Rate - £18.20 per hour - PAYE
My Client is looking for an experienced Hone Setter who will set and operate machines to support the manufacture of match-ground components in line with engineering drawing requirements while taking responsibility for the inspection and quality of their own work. This a 6 month contract with possibly extension for the right candidate. Job Description
- Set and operate machines to support the manufacture of Match-Ground assemblies and or fine finish components to meet drawing requirements.
- Set and operate inspection equipment to support the manufacture and verification of finished product to drawing requirements.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings to support the running of the cell/ communication of the business.
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
- Appropriately clean, lubricate, and protective pack components for storage.
- To maintain housekeeping levels to high standard and be responsible for own working area.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
If you would like to apply for the role then please send your CV direct
- Must have honing experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/geometric tolerances
- Conducted an Engineering Apprenticeship in an Engineering discipline is desirable or gained equivalent experience through aerospace manufacturing role
- Ability to machine and inspect to the high tolerances and quality requirements