Junior Brand Manager (£40,000 OTE), Cambridgeshire -
Established over 35 years ago, our client is widely recognised as the UK's only exclusive distributor of consumer electronics. Focusing exclusively on premium brands, they are sole distributors and one of the most successful businesses based both nationally and in their field.
With strong opportunities for development and growth within the company, there is no better time to join!The Role
The main duties of this role include:
- Take full ownership of your brands with support from the brand management structure
- Oversee the implementation of your brands marketing strategy using a variety of online and offline marketing.
- Translate products into vibrant and engaging sales pitches for consumers
- Develop retail marketing strategies for both online and offline retailers
- Develop plans for brand product launches
- Organise trade and consumer shows
- Monitor KPI'S of campaigns and communicate internally
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure strategies are effectively implemented
- Liaise with sales and stock teams to create forecasts for your brands performance then ensure relevant stock.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be ready to take a step forward into one of the best brand management teams in the UK
- 1-2 years' experience of working with products / brands
- Have awareness of premium brands and be passionate about brand management
- An understanding of SEO, PPC and other digital channels
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is easily commutable from St Ives, Huntingdon, Alconbury, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.