Maintenance Engineer / Manager4* Hotel in London Salary: £30000 - £35000 - depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Engineer / Maintenance person
to look after this Boutique Hotel in Central London.
This is a hands-on
position with the support of the Hotel team.
We are looking for an all-rounded individual
that will be able to pro-actively manage the maintenance of the hotel by planning long-term projects as well as fixing immediate issues.
We are looking for a hands-on manager ideally with a Plumbing or Electrical Engineering Certification / background
and well versed in all basic maintenance and repairs work and with knowledge of health and safety and risk assessment.Your profile and experience:
Key requirement / technical skills
- Hands-on individual who can happily carry out reactive works and diagnoses
- A strong engineer who can also oversee works carried out by contractors
- Leader experience as you will oversee 2 sub-contracted residence engineers and the M&E contractors.
- Previous Hotel with Restaurant and Bar background.
To be considered, please send your updated CV to Beatrice
- Engineering; plumbing or Electrical qualifications desired
- Good working experience of building services and controls (mechanical and electrical) is desired
- Knowledge of HVAC, BMS controls and heating and air conditioning equipment is desired
- Working knowledge of general equipment functioning to include: Basic plumbing, painting; carpentry, electrical, TV controls; Heating and air conditioning equipment
- Problem-solving ability
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/95598244