Weatherbys Hamilton is one of the UK's leading brokers specialising in private client, farm & estate and bloodstock insurance.
We have an account manager position available in our Penrith office to support the partners in the acquisition and retention of clients and to satisfy the servicing of both clients and insurers to a high standard. The Penrith office look after private clients, farm & estates and bloodstock clients.Key Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting the acquisition of new business and providing quotations and renewals for clients
- Develop good working relationships with insurers, agents, surveyors, loss adjusters and the like on all relevant issues
- Perform to a high standard and deliver excellent customer service
- Reporting and servicing claims when they arise
- Processing risks on Weatherbys Hamilton's systems, producing invoices, preparing and checking policy documentation
- Ensure compliance with regulation, company policies & procedures and FCA guidelines
- Assisting in the collection of premiums and the provision of premium finance where requested by clients
- Cooperating with Weatherbys Hamilton partners and staff in all its offices in a friendly, positive and cooperative manner
The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of the insurance industry, ideally either in private client or farm & estates.
Weatherbys Hamilton is an independent firm in partnership with Weatherbys, the family owned company which has run horseracing in the UK since 1770 and also owns a private bank. Our culture is all-important to us and we are looking for ambitious and energetic individuals who are motivated by working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and as part of a close-knit team.Benefits
An excellent package is available to an account manager who can successfully fill this role.
The benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards Hub - A free employee Rewards & Benefit platform accessible to all employees offering a variety of services
- Annual Race Day