Account Manager- GlobalLocation:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
We're looking for an Account Manager to work on the JLR Global Experience business. Jaguar Land Rover Experience is at the pinnacle of the company vision which is to deliver 'Experiences customers love for life'. This can include drifting round a frozen lake in Northern Sweden in a Jaguar F-TYPE, driving a Defender at one of the 59 Global JLR Experience Operations around the world or creating and converting prospects using our Mobile Tours.
Reporting to the Account Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing Client Partner and Internal relationships and workflows - working collaboratively to help define and write briefs, develop ideas and propose effective and innovative solutions, while taking a leading role in all projects and strategy.
The work on this account covers a variety of channels including digital, social, AV and print, therefore the candidate must be flexible, very organised, quick to adapt and learn, as well as able remain on top of project timelines at all times. The ideal candidate will have experience of shoot production and able to manage timelines and budgets successfullyRole Responsibilities:
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, operating as advisor and support to the Client Partner.
- Ensure the Client Partner understands agreed workflows and manage them through the delivery process - showing flexibility where tenable and constructively challenging out of scope requests, providing practical advice to achieve a solution.
- Act as a Brand Guardian, immersing yourself in all product offerings and understanding c.i guidelines.
- Be able to advise on industry and technology trends and developments.
- Clearly communicate and support the Creative Team with the Client's brief, ensuring the Client Partner's voice is not lost, but the creative boundaries are still pushed.
- Establish an excellent "eye" for creative output, recognising strong creative work and knowing when work could be improved.
- Intimately understand the Jaguar and Land Rover brands.
- Understand where Experiential fits withing the master brands and how it differs.
- Work closely with strategy and analytics teams to develop proposals and / or decipher data.
- Work with the Social Media Managers to promote engaging content and elevate social media presence for Experience.
- Be able to write, prepare and present documents/presentations/reports that are persuasive, factually accurate - and result in the progression of excellent work.
- Work closely and collaboratively with production/project management to ensure work is progressed through the delivery process and completed: on time, on brief and on budget.
- Support the Business Director with quarterly campaign performance reviews and Agency performance reviews.
- Manage research and administrative projects, keeping an overview of workloads, whilst remaining on top of your own account admin (e.g. timesheets!)
- Demonstrate a clear working knowledge of the agreed Scope of Work (SOW) and the status of projects.
- Identify opportunities and requirements that could lead to incremental revenue and resource.
- Ensure the Client Partner are aware of any out of scope work, working with project management/production to provide associated estimation of work/time/costs.
- Be disciplined when it comes to all finance processes, from raising job numbers and estimates to updating the finance tracker and ensuring reconciliations are completed on time.
- Navigate the Client Partner's approval process through to PN receipt, ensuring the Finance Team are fully aware.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements & SLAs of the account - escalating when necessary to avoid commercial risk.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Experienced Account Executive or Junior Account Manager looking to progress to the next level (this does not need to be from an Event Management background).
- Experience with cross-platform communications (print/digital/film/live).
- Working knowledge of Social Media.
- Automotive experience preferred, especially luxury automotive but not mandatory for the right candidate.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to report upwards and downwards while managing the dynamics within the current account management team.
- Disciplined and dependable support to Account Director while running own projects.