Problem Manager contract in West Midlands
For our client based in Solihull, we are looking for an ITIL certified Problem Manager with strong knowledge of ServiceNow or another ITSM tool. The job purpose is to minimise the impact on the company estate and their customers. This will be delivered through effective identification, review, co-ordination and challenge on problems.
Job Type - Contract
Location - Remote with occasional visits to Solihull office
Rate - £400 - £500 per day outside IR35 (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed
* To minimise the risk of repeat issues on IT systems & prevent Major Incidents
* To ensure problems are effectively managed to prevent/minimise service or system impacts to the detriment of customers
* Deliver a fit for purpose, consistent service to delivery teams such that customers are confident in the company's control methods to ensure system availability and resilience
* Design and deliver meaningful continual service improvements
* Engage with customers to understand the business impact
We are looking for someone experienced in:
* Operational Problem Management
* ServiceNow or similar ITSM toolset
* Building relationships with third-party vendors, service providers and colleagues
Please apply for more details!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95617261