Service Design & Transition Manager - Public Sector - Inside IR35Day Rate - up to £460 Duration - 12 months
Harvey Nash's Client are looking to bring in a contract Service Design & Transition Manager, you will lead and focus on ensuring new benefits and new IT Services launched are designed for, and transitioned into, IT Service Operations efficiently and effectively. You will mobilise this new process and improve it through CSI techniques.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience Required
- Manage the process to transition new services into live, in a safe and structured manner, ensuring a consistent set of operational requirements are incorporated into service designs;
- Working collaboratively by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with project teams, Service Management colleagues and third-party suppliers to solve problems and overcome obstacles;
- Ensure all deployments into live environments are thoroughly planned with any risks well documented and shared across all stakeholders.
- Assist in developing policies, processes and procedures in line with best practice to deliver quality services and ensuring these are appropriately documented;
- Support the design and transitioning new services to meet the needs of Portfolio and Product teams, under guidance from the Service Architect;
- Ensure Service Design Package documentation is completed to time and quality, working with the project team's Technical Architect and Technical Platform Owner.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities relating to IT Service Design & Transition processes and artifacts.
- Represent Technology and Platforms on governance boards and senior steering groups to update on progress and planning as part of delivery assurance.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working within the ITIL Framework
- Experience of developing IT Service Design Packages
- Experience of managing Acceptance into Service processes transferring IT Services from projects into IT Operations
- Experience of managing relationships between technical teams and business representatives.
Please note that a BPSS Clearance is required for this post.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95614654