Blended family specialist
- Blended family specialist: 1-2-1 Coaching Via zoom
- Blended family specialist: January start date
- Blended family specialist: Part-time/Self-employed coaches
We are looking for a highly experienced blended family specialist to join our My Family Coach platform. The successful candidate will be an accredited belnded family specialists who is highly experienced in providing 1-2-1 online sessions for parents in relation to their children.
Coaches must develop personal approaches to support parents as well as offering a safe, supportive space to discuss complex problems. At My family Coach we firmly believe that all behaviour is communication, we just need to work out what is being communicated. Our advice helps parents reduce conflict, better understand their child, and build strong lines of communication as a family.
- Certified and accredited child family mediator
- Specialised or highly experienced in the field
- Industry approved degree
- Previous work experience
- Previous 1-2-1 coaching experience
For over 20 years Team Teach has helped transform classroom behaviour, but we know challenging behaviour doesn't just happen in school. My family Coach is a platform is designed to help parents navigate a range of behavioural issues that their children may be facing, through hours of free content such as articles, podcasts, and videos as well as specialised paid services, to fit parent's needs.