Production Team LeaderDAYSSalary: £20500-£21,500Location: West Kingsdown
We are currently recruiting for a production team leader at our clients supersite in the heart of Kent, our client is an FMCG giant looking for a production team leader to manage production staff. Our client has recently taken on several new contracts which has tripled the size of the business and resulted in new staff being needed to manage the task. As a production team leader you will have production staff reporting into you. Our clients is known for its product quality and fantastic reputation, from the moment you step on site you will see that you are working with one of the best engineering companies in the land! Skills required for the Production team leader
The Production team leader will benefit from:
- Experience supervising and overseeing a large production environment.
- Experience liasing with production staff
- Comfortable managing health and safety
- The ideal production team leader is from a manufacturing background
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
: West Kingsdown, Maidstone, Dartford, Rochester, OrpingtonIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400)As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.