Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a National Children's Charity who are looking for a High Value Communications Officer.
With the vision that every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood, the charity provide practical and emotional care and support, ensure young people's voices are heard and campaign to bring about real lasting change.
This role will support this vision by producing communications materials for the high value fundraising department. You will do this by:
- Ensuring there is a suite of 'off the shelf' content they need to inspire and engage potential and existing supporters
- Writing high quality strategic proposals, concept notes and other fundraising materials
- Developing internal relationships across the organisation to develop accurate and creative fundraising materials
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a communications or related role
- Experience of producing high quality written materials that are tailored to the needs of internal or external audiences
- The ability to translate technical information into compelling copy
- Previous exposure to a fundraising department or understanding of a fundraising teams needs
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship-building skills
Location: London with Hybrid working pattern
This role closes on Tuesday 30th of November, so please send your CV to Harriett at Harris Hill by emailing her on email@example.com.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.