Next Ventures are a successful and rapidly growing technology recruitment specialist headquartered in London and seven international offices. We will exceed £80m in revenue in 2021 and we have circa 800 contractors working across 15 different countries.
To support the growth of the business, this Finance Analyst role will be responsible for helping produce the company's financial reports including board pack and key management information.
You will be working from the prestigious 7th floor London head office, just 100 meters from Barbican tube station.Key responsibilities:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- VAT returns
- Profit and loss and margin analysis
- Supplier spend analysis
- KPI reporting
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Aged debtor analysis
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting with annual audit
- Journal postings
- Qualified or studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good systems knowledge
- Recruitment experience desirable
If you feel your experience and qualifications meet our requirements and are eager to progress your career in a dynamic and successful recruitment business, please contact us.
If you want to know more about this exciting opportunity then get in touch for a confidential chat today on 07565648366 / Michael.Herz@Next-Ventures.com