We are looking for an innovative, inherently creative, and experienced Marketing Manager to drive recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns across candidate pipelines in Europe and North America.
As Marketing Campaign Manager, you will partner strategically with both internal and external parties to develop awareness campaigns and measure success. As such, this role offers the opportunity to establish relationships with multiple teams, including the global Student Programs branding team, internal communications and PR teams, various business stakeholders, and external vendors. It requires strong employer brand and recruitment marketing experience, as well as analytics, reporting, budget planning, and writing abilities.
If you're looking to invent on a team that's focused on our candidates and customers, and you enjoy bringing bold ideas to the table, come join us!
A day in the life
About the hiring group
You will be joining the global Branding & Communications team formed of 15 marketing and content specialists, whose remit spans talent acquisition marketing, employer branding and internal communications. It is a fast growing and quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and manage partnerships with senior level leaders is crucial. The team sits within the Worldwide Consumer Talent organization, which drives Amazon's efforts to become Earth's Best Employer.
• Conceptualise, execute, and continually improve end-to-end lifecycle recruitment marketing campaigns.
• Partner and collaborate with recruiting partners and cross-functional teams to leverage existing resources and share best practices, including Employer Brand, PR, Central Marketing, and Research Talent Intelligence.
• Be a proactive and consultative marketing partner for recruiting leaders. Advise and educate our stakeholders on marketing best practices and focus on enabling measurable, high-impact results.
• Review and analyse campaign data to identify trends and key insights, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimisation. Evaluate recruiting needs to understand top-of-funnel opportunities and determine best marketing levers.
• Create, drive and present weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual metrics for recruiting partners and team goal tracking.
• Bachelor's Degree
• experience in campaign management and management of brand budgets to drive strong utilisation and optimise for success
• experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing, advertising, sales, marketing, or media
• Analytical experience producing reports and data-driven insights, using Adobe Analytics and/or other digital marketing and reporting platforms
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior level stakeholders
• Employer branding and recruitment marketing experience targeted to university students
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
• Ability to influence without authority, think proactively and function independently
• Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment