Investigo is partnering with one of the most established and highly regarded alternative investment brands in the UK for one of their top performing teams, which rarely hires externally.
This role will be responsible for the management of 3 top performing real estate portfolios across UK, US and Europe. Working directly with the VP of Finance, this role offers fantastic exposure to senior stakeholders and ownership over some of the most successful portfolios in the fund.
This firm offers a great working culture with a real people centred focus. You won't find micromanagement, corporate red tape or bureaucracy here - rather a laser like focus on top quality service and an accommodating, modern working style for their employees.
The role will involve:
- External stakeholder management
- Preparation/review of journals
- Monthly TB review and reporting
- Preparation/review of consolidations
- Bank balance reporting and cash management
- Distribution calculations and fund repatriation
- SOX Reporting & Tax reporting (US & EUR)
- Debt oversight and bank reporting
- Preparation/review of VAT/CT returns
- Review of annual accounts
- Assistance with external audits
- Coordination of different service providers
- Assistance with disposals of assets
- Charter Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ICAEW) - will consider candidates from a real estate audit background looking for a move from practice
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent communicator - abaility to manage stakeholders confidently - there will be a high degree of client facing work
- Strong excel skills
- Team player with collaborative approach
- Experience of Yardi systems advantageous
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo