A change from the norm for us, but how could we refuse the opportunity to help a growing business?
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a local business who are specialists in the agricultural bulk handling and storage industry. They are widely considered as industry leaders in providing bespoke engineering and design solutions, sourcing and supplying machinery for their clients, from designing entirely new systems such as bespoke conveyors and silos, through to maintenance and quality assurance management.
Their USP is to provide a unique and bespoke service to each client. As they continue to expand and grow their client base, they are looking to add a Key Account Manager so they can continue delivering the quality of service synonymous with the brand while pushing for growth.
Joining a highly functioning team based in Perth, it is expected that your main duties will include the following:
- Assisting with visits to prospective clients' sites to discuss the clients' equipment and / or project requirements.
- Contributing to the estimating of project budgets and creation of quotations.
- Carrying out minor onsite installation alongside internal staff and / or their subcontractors.
- Overseeing onsite installation.
- Onsite commissioning of machinery and equipment.
- Responsibility for working within budgets set by Directors.
- Utilise software to produce design schedule for approval of the client.
- Carry out inspections of machinery, equipment and steelwork to ensure quality assurance.
- Project manage the hire and delivery / collection to / from sites of plant and other equipment.
It would be hugely advantageous if you could demonstrate knowledge and expertise to make effective recommendations for suitable machinery and equipment to clients, and have the confidence to engage proactively with suppliers and fabricators when required.
This role is fast paced and will require someone who is capable managing their own workload and enjoys working with a range of stakeholders. You must be a confident communicator and effective in managing competing priorities at one time. If you enjoy a role that is client facing and involves a mix of office and on site working, then this is certainly a role to reach out about.