THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.THE ROLE
The Technical Department at AllSaints are responsible for the overall quality of all AllSaints products, from fit to fabrication.
In this role you will lead, motivate and develop the in-house technical and pattern room teams. You'll ensure that as a team we provide a high level of garment construction, product creation and garment fitting knowledge and technical advice to the internal and external teams. You'll also be responsible for ensuring that samples and final products meet the brand's expectations in terms of consistency, aesthetic and quality.WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Management of the Technical and Pattern Room teams - supporting on all aspects of the roles
- Manage the Quality and Testing Compliance team members ensuring all products developed reach AllSaints' high standards and are compliant for all regions
- Manage the companies social compliance responsibilities
- Ensure sealing dates are monitored and maintained to ensure on time deliveries
- Work closely with the Production Manager to deliver high quality products to set timelines
- Ensure block libraries are reviewed and kept up to date
- Manage trims and labelling requirements
- Provide technical support to our design, buying and merchandising teams
- Provide seasonal vendor reports to our Production Director
- Provide twice yearly development team reviews and appraisals in line with company policy, managing our team's development and ensuring we have great career paths and succession across your team
- Oversee and support the company's ESG programme
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager, ideally with another high quality apparel brand
- Good understanding in global testing standards and requirements
- Have a good base knowledge and experience in Social Compliance legislation and Audit platforms
- Proficient in using Excel
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical and presentations skills.
- Good business acumen, including superior written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and organisational abilities.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
- Excellent time management, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Multi-product experience necessary.
You'll be working in our East London Studios based in London' vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.WHAT WE STAND FORCustomer Centric
We work as one proud team to get the best for our customersOne Team
We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideasWork at Pace
We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mindBe Responsible
We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the futureBENEFITS
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You'll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you'll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you'll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You'll be working in our East London Studios based in London' vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.