We are seeking a bright and energetic management accountant to join the finance team. The role holder will be expected to manage the multiple areas of the accounting and bookkeeping for Arraco, including accounts receivable, credit control, payroll, fixed assets, and all the month-end reporting and compliance activities.
Given it is such a broad remit, we are seeking an open-minded, enthusiastic team player, happy to get involved and support other areas as required, eager to learn, and happy working in a young, fast-paced environmentResponsibilities
- Lead Sales Invoicing / Accounts Receivable
- Manage credit control and collections activity by following up on overdue debts promptly
- Manage company payroll
- Manage fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Lead Month End Reporting and closing of the books, including managing accruals process and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare month-end reporting packs and balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT submissions and other monthly compliance reporting
- Track and resolve accounting problems and discrepancies as needed
- Ad-hoc and administrative tasks as needed.
- This role will suit a hands-on, knowledgeable bookkeeper or accountant, who is not afraid to take on new challenges and is comfortable operating outside of their comfort zone.
- Ideally qualified ACCA, or currently studying towards final exams
- Adaptable, with great attention to detail, and someone who thrives working collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and curious, the ideal role holder will be confident and comfortable liaising internally at all levels, as well as directly with suppliers, customers, and 3rd parties as required to get the job done
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
- Prior Xero experience is an advantage