"We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience."About us
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment and integrity. We're a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
For more about us, visit our website www.astridandmiyu.com.About the role:*NEW STORES*
We have two brand new stores opening and so are looking for fantastic Assistant Store Managers to join the Astrid & Miyu team. Our new stores are located at the following places:Fouberts - Carnaby StreetKing's Road - Chelsea
Due to the exciting and fast-paced nature of Retail at Astrid and Miyu, a flexible and dynamic approach is the key to success, however the main responsibilities are as follows:What you'll be doing:
What you'll be:
- Supporting the Store Manager in general team management and training.
- Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store target.
- Improving team customer service to be extraordinary.
- Make sales efficient by having a proper understanding of the product and services.
- Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
- Replying to customer's queries via phone or email.
- Being responsible for cash and card payments, as well as dealing with customers' returns.
- Assisting with running our piercing studio.
- Supporting Store Manager with filling out reports, managing the sales team, driving loyalty sign ups and maintaining budgets
- Overseeing and supporting stock management.
- Keeping track and recording KPI's.
- Sorting deliveries, updating stock levels.
- Responsible for security and safety within the store, reporting anything concerning to the manager.
- Occasionally supporting A&M team in the head office, or other stores or popups.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand.
- A team player.
- Excellent in customer services.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous retail experience necessary.
- Responsible and punctual.
- Able to motivate a team
How to apply:
- Must be able to commute to our London stores
- Working week days and weekends
- Salary: £26,000 plus product allowance and benefits
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Assistant Manager - (your name)" in the subject of the email.