The Founder is a highly impressive and inspiring individual who is dedicated to increasing access to wealth and asset management services through a unique AI platform.
With the accounting largely outsourced, the appointee will have the opportunity to add real value to the business, working closely with the Founder and CTO on various strategic projects around fundraising, financial performance, and investor/board presentations.Requirements
- Develop new commercial and financial models to track growth and financial performance
- Support Series A fundraising
- Provide leadership to the Board, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position
- Create and review annual budget, take overall control of the company's accounting
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Contribute to the wider team's discussion in product development
- ACA / ACCA qualified, but QBE will be considered in lieu
- Will consider Managers in a practice environment as well as Financial Controllers looking to take the step up
- Previous experience of working in or with FCA regulated businesses is desirable
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Understanding and stamina to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- Empathetic and fun individual!
The business can offer up to £100,000 on base plus equity stake. They are currently operating a hybrid, flexible working policy. Please note they are currently unable to sponsor working visas.Apply
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website