Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting both in store and online.
Customer's in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts. Online, customers can take advantage of free returns, a click and collect in-store service (to collect from one of our 30 Boux Avenue stores, or from over 200 Ryman stores) and beautiful free gift wrapping.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you're looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will your duties be as a team manager?
· Maximise sales, through the delivery of excellent selling & service
· Support the Store Manager to recruit, develop & motivate the team using effective management skills & behaviours
· Display a passion in the brand by being an ambassador for the brand & inspire others within the team to deliver the same
· Follow up and maintain all management controls that are in place including; stock, security, admin, cost control, H&S and shrinkage at all time
· Introduce new promotions, Loyalty scheme and bra fit enthusiastically to colleagues and customers
· Give effective and timely feedback to colleagues on achievement of goals, targets and objectives and ensure colleagues are aware of forthcoming expectations in terms of goals, targets and objectives
· Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service by coaching colleagues to deliver the Boux Avenue Shopping experience consistently
· Support the Store Manager to drive and deliver Balanced Score Card objectives
What are we looking for in you?
· Proven experience within retail management - supervisor level or above
· Passion, enthusiasm for the Boux brand and the ability to become an ambassador for the brand & inspire others within the team to deliver the same
· Experience within a fast paced multi-tasking environment
· Experience delivering exceptional customer service
· Ability to motivate the team and utilise their different qualities to enhance the overall effectiveness of the team
· Ability to effectively schedule and overcome obstacles and adjust plans as necessary, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time
· Ability to react quickly to change and implement it positively
· Clear strong communication skills
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.