Due to increase in work our client based in Horsham are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Payable Accountant.
Duration: Approximately 6 months
Location: Horsham outskirts (car essential due to location)
- Day to day processing of all supplier invoices,
- Processing of invoices and manual inputting of freight billing,
- Creation of pay runs on a weekly basis
- Calculating different accruals for month end processes
- Candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: accounts payable knowledge, monthly, quarterly and annual closing and financial reporting
- Apprenticeship in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years proven experience in Accounts Payable and other Operational Finance role
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills, are required.
- Proven history of building organizational relationships with peers and operating partners to enforce compliance of finance and accounting processes.
- It is required that the candidate has the ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgement, and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this assignment