Are you a looking for a new opportunity within an engaging, Social Housing organisation? Are you a Senior Finance Officer with a flair for financial accounting? Are you available at short notice? If so, the following opportunity may be for you!
Robertson Bell are excited to be working with a nurturing Housing Association to recruit an Interim Senior Finance Officer for a 10-month contract.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparing monthly accounts for review by the Financial Accountant
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Working on a variety payroll tasks
- Posting journals
This Interim Senior Finance Officer will work 2 days in their North London based office a week with the remaining 3 days from home. Offering a brilliant opportunity to gain further financial accounting experience from within a nurturing organisation, do not hesitate to apply, as applications are likely to close short of the deadline.
The successful candidate will:
- Be available at less than 2 weeks' notice.
- Have a working knowledge of debits and credits
- Have experience of balance sheet reconciliations and posting journals
- Ideally have experience from within the social housing sector
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply now!