Siamo are working with a well-respected client that are in a period of projected growth within their organisation, who are looking to continue their expansion by adding a Finance Administrator to the Cirencester head office until January 2022.
Our client are an innovative marketing and CRM agency that uses creativity and data to make people's connections with brands more meaningful.
As a Finance Assistant this role will see you providing a high standard of financial support to the Client Services team, where you will be responsible for all aspects of finance within the company.The role:
Your duties as a Finance Administrator will include but are not limited to:
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5:30pm
- £13.00 per hour
- Temporary until January 2022
The ideal candidate for this Finance Administrator position:
- Commercial email inbox maintenance
- Initial process for AP activities
- Chasing times sheets, receipts, and queries
- Dealing with all aspects of finance within the business and supporting the client services team
- Producing invoices and allocating income
- Reconciling client trackers and projects
- Resolving client queries
- Overseeing accounts payable
- Setting up new starters
- Timesheet reports and training, accrued income, deferred income and any other ad hoc support to the Commercial team
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Finance background of similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS office
- Accountancy qualifications are advantageous, but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to work under pressure in a confidential environment
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to change
- Team player
- Immediate starts
- Paid Holidays?
- Refer a friend scheme £50 bonus
- Pension Scheme?
- Free on-site car parking?
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
If you would like to give us a call prior to applying for more information, or to understand any other vacancies we have please call us and ask for Lisa
for a confidential conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.