FMCG Procurement Manager
Our global FMCG client are looking for a Procurement Manager to join their indirects procurement team. The purpose of this role is Content Category Management, including operational and strategic sourcing activities, in EUCIS region to ensure a stable flow of services for their company. You will work to develop and execute an effective global sourcing strategy.
This is a maternity cover so will initially run for 8 moths and is completely remote throughout.
- The successful Procurement Manager will manage indirect services Content spend (creative agency fees, creative production, pack design, sponsorship, PR, influencers). You will keep this in line with commitments to the business and as per the sourcing strategy.
- You will implement business/commercial strategy as well as the Content category implementation plan including a transition of business to Mars preferred suppliers, negotiating commercial agreements, running tenders and setting up new processes.
- You will ensure effective risk management of the current supply base including where applicable managing transition plans to new suppliers, through contract management and financial monitoring.
- Previous Procurement experience within an FMCG background.
- Knowledge of European markets.
- Supplier Performance Management skills essential.
Please apply now if you are interested.