We are looking for an experienced Brand Director to join our Aligne team based in Television Centre, White City, London. This is a pivotal role responsible for the brand strategy and entire Aligne team.
The successful candidate will create and deliver the growth and business strategy for both DTC and Wholesale.
The role will be diverse managing the teams and strategy of PR, Design, Production, Logistics and Ecommerce and ultimately responsible for the P&L.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Managing Director, ensuring that the sustainable brand vision is delivered.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis. THE COMPANY:
Braveheart is the forward-thinking fashion company that's here to disrupt, drive change, and do good.
We're home to Aligne, the conscious, contemporary fashion label that's big on style, affordability and sustainability that believes it's cool to be kind. We're committed to looking after our planet, through quality, conscious collections and the responsible choices we make throughout our business. From sourcing and production to fair practices and working conditions in our factories, we believe in transparency at every stage and creating affordable, democratic style without compromise.
We love trends, but value timelessness, and proudly create versatile, love-forever pieces that are designed to last.
Join us on our journey, and let's do things differently.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create, own, and execute Aligne strategy and roadmap tied to the long-term vision and strategy of the brand
- Lead all Aligne teams to ensure smooth running of all internal operations
- Lead sustainability strategy and key future initiatives
- Work closely with the MD on shaping and communicating vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Establish team KPIs and ensure all activities are delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Lead team strategy to create a best in class working environment
- P&L responsibility for Aligne
- Talented multidiscipline retail fashion leader with minimum 10 years Womenswear experience
- Outstanding knowledge of the industry and passion for sustainability and ethical fashion
- Forward thinking team leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with exceptional leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of factory to finance processes
- Visionary yet pragmatic thinker
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount
- Contributory pension scheme
ALIGNE is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.