Company DescriptionDo you want to be a key player in building a world-class interior brand? Are you passionate about customer service and ready for an exciting challenge in one of the H&M HOME Concept Stores? Then you might be the one we are looking for!H&M HOME
is a design-driven interior brand with the purpose to make it possible for many people to create a personal and modern space - a place to feel at home. Our vision is to be a world-class interior brand offering modern design and quality at the best price in an inspiring and sustainable way.Job DescriptionThe role as Store Manager (SM)
at H&M Home you have the important role to create an excellent and inspiring shopping experience for our customers every day. The role as Store Manager is to lead and develop your team to achieve budgeted and planned sales and profitability. As SM,
your responsibilities are divided into six parts: Customers, Colleagues, Procedures, Planning, Commerciality & Profitability.
You are an ambassador for the brand and together with the team you strive to exceed customer expectations and drive selling on the sales floor, that's where it all happens!QualificationsYour responsibilities
The job of a SM comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
Additional InformationYour profile
- Provide excellent customer service in your store and coach your team to always keep our customer top of mind.
- Recruit, train and develop your team.
- Ensure best practice of store activities and back office procedures.
- Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Set an example for your team by always acting in line with H&M Group values, H&M Home brand DNA and H&M Group Global leadership expectations.
We are looking for a strong and passionate leader who thrives in a fastmoving environment full of customers to please, employees to guide and high-set business goals to reach. Your personal qualities also include:
- A passion about customer service, people and interior design.
- A great result driven attitude.
- Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development.
- An analytic and reflective mindset to constantly improve store profitability.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
Are you our next Store Manager? Apply by submitting your CV and Cover letter to as soon as possible, but no later than 05/12/2021
We welcome your application!