Head of Finance | Architecture & Interiors | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with an innovative architecture and interiors business in their search for a Head of Finance to work alongside senior management to improve efficiency and own the day-to-day finance function.
The ideal candidate would be strategic, yet still very hands-on, being able to manage the entire finance function and mentor the more junior members of the team. You will also act as a business partner to the CFO and CEO to continue the expansion.
Despite their strong growth rate, the business has maintained their non-corporate, sociable and collaborative culture with various drinks nights and events for the whole team to attend. Based at their state-of-the-art premises in Central London, you will be part of a close-knit team who are ambitious and collaborative. Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the finance function including managing the month end process
- Business partnering duties
- Project accounting
- Producing the audit pack and statutory accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working closely with senior management to produce budgets and forecasts for various ongoing projects
- Implementation and improvement of finance systems
- Managing more junior members of the finance team
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Excellent project accounting background
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a similar role within the furniture/ architecture industry
- Genuine interest in design
- Commercially astute
: £80,000- £95,000 + bonus + benefits Start date
: ASAP Location
: Central London
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested. Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ