Senior Commercial Finance Manager / Senior FP&A Analyst| SaaS Scale-Up | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative SaaS scale-up in their search for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager/ Senior FP&A Analyst. The client have developed a hugely innovative (and user-friendly) SaaS product which is both B2B and B2C and has been making waves during Covid lockdown with high profile advertising campaigns promoting their services. Offering excellent career progression opportunities and direct management and mentoring from an elite Tech CFO, this is a fantastic time to join a business which is currently experiencing a significant period of growth.
With a predicted turnover of £30 million for the upcoming financial year and a healthy balance sheet (EBITDA stands at c. £6 million!), this role is pivotal in understanding and ultimately improving profitability. You will have full responsibility for the FP&A function and the opportunity to finance business partner directly with C-suite stakeholders, while your typical week will involve collaborating cross-departmentally (Marketing, Tech, Sales) to ensure finance provide data-driven insights to improve decision making and profitability. This role would suit an ambitious and individual with excellent influencing skills and strong financial modelling capability. You will thrive on being trusted to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, but will also who places a strong importance on participating within a values-driven culture.
Reporting into an experienced and a highly-successful CFO with numerous exits under their belt, you can choose between a majority work-from-home arrangement or to be based from their excellent offices in Old Street. The business is filled with incredibly talented, ambitious people and has maintained a strong 'start-up' feel, in spite of being well-financed, where collaboration is encouraged. You will also benefit from the added cache of occupying a high-visibility role within a business which is a European leader in their specialism.Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the FP&A function
- Creation and monitoring of an improved suite of KPIs and metrics
- Production and review of the budgets and forecasts
- Creation of insightful financial models for the Executive
- Analysing and striving to improve profitability
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to various internal teams in order improve operational efficiency across the function
Nice to have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Substantial experience working within SAAS, subscription marketing/subscription services, online marketplaces or enterprise software
- Exceptional finance business partnering skills
- Advanced Excel
- Commercially astute
- Fast-growth start-up or scale-up experience
- Experience of business partnering directly with marketing teams or Business Intelligence/Data Science
: £65,000- 80,000 + benefits (great holiday allowance and superb contributory pension) Start date
: ASAP Location
: Central London (with some remote working long term)
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested. Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ