Digital Campaign Manager (3 Month FTC), Central London - Up to £400/day dependent on experience
We're looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with real talent to join this agency. They're a huge network agency with some great clients on their books, and they're looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with great CRM and data experience to join them as soon as possible.
The role will focus on overseeing email, CRM and data campaigns with a telco client, ensuring that campaigns utilise data and achieve real results. You'll be working on data segmentation, ensuring campaigns are optimised, working alongside various departments within the agency and much more. Sound like your ideal Digital Campaign Manager role?
As Digital Campaign Manager you'll be someone who is confident working with campaign management platforms, deploying emails and reporting. You'll have the opportunity to develop your skills in a fun, fast-paced team with plenty to work on.
Here's what you'll be responsible for as Digital Campaign Manager:
- Overseeing development in campaigns
- Managing the deployment of emails
- Giving recommendations based on CRM and data
- Conducting post-campaign analysis to evaluate success
Below is what they're expecting to see in this Digital Campaign Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experience with CRM, data and email
- Strong campaign management experience
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Knowledge of email campaign management platforms
Sound as if we're describing a Digital Campaign Manager like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW1052 when applying for this Digital Campaign Manager role.