Temporary Marketing Manager and Business Analyst £555pd
My client, a FTSE leader in energy, is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Marketing Manager and Business Analyst to join their fast-paced team and play a crucial role in their sustainable transformation.
This client is currently undergoing significant corporate change, at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to becomes carbon neutral by 2050.
The role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £555 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in South-East England.
This hybrid Marketing Manager and Business Analyst role will be in support of my client's cutting-edge fleet automation initiative, for which you will work to understand the market opportunity space, and inform the development of effective solutions.
- Work closely with customers to understand and scope the genuine customer need, picking up with networks internally, as well as reaching out externally to validate the requirement.
- Scope and quantify the market opportunity and provide evidence to support the value and size of the addressable market.
- Look to define the value proposition, business model and market entry approach.
- 5 years' + experience in Marketing Business Development and the ability to support in-depth investment proposals.
- Business analysis skills.
- Strong exposure to market research, customer value proposition development, route to market approach and business case modelling.
- Excellent ability to develop strong internal networks up to a senior level, as well as effectively reaching out externally.
- Experience in global, complex organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com