Interim Head of IT Procurement - £700-800 per day - Berkshire
This UK Leading Procurement Team have built up a brand new strategic function over recent years, and are continuing to focus on elevating their procurement capabilities to be at the forefront of innovative approaches that drive commercial value through the whole organisation. Due to internal progression, they seek an experienced IT Procurement professional to head up the Digital Spend and manage a team of IT and Technology Procurement Managers. In this position, you will be working on multiple exciting projects valued in the £Multi-Millions, as well as acting as a commercial business partner to engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex dicussions.
This project is 3-6 months and offers a day rate up to £800 per day (inside IR35). You can work from home 3-4 days per week and be based in a modern, state of the art HQ in Reading 1-2 times per week.
This is an opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a fantastic team who are promoting procurement excellence through the whole organisation.
The Head of IT Procurement will be responsible for:
- Allocating and leading strategy development for specific sourcing projects to a team of IT Procurement Managers (these will be for products and services across IT & Digital procurement)
- Creating compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which challenge current ways of working and deliver the best value to the company
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Head of IT Procurement:
- Demonstratable experience in IT Procurement, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of IT subcategories, including software, hardware, digital and infrastructure
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Category Management, procurement manager, sourcing manager, strategic sourcing, strategy, IT procurement, technology, hardware, software, IT services, digital procurement, reading, berkshire, hampshire, basingstoke, windsor, Surrey, London, Remote, Remote working, Work from home, Procurement