Regal London is one of London's leading privately owned mixed-use real estate developers. We specialise in residential-led mixed-use developments and have delivered successful projects across London, from Kensington to Tower Hamlets and from Barnet to Shoreditch.
Entrepreneurial in our approach, we are united by our passion for transforming this great city.About the role
Reporting into the Finance Controller and Finance Manager, you will be working within a team of 8 and your responsibilities will incorporate the following:
About the candidate
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Analysing performance against budget on monthly basis and providing explanations for variances.
- Preparing monthly VAT and CIS returns.
- Reconciling inter-company accounts with counter-parties.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Paying suppliers on a timely basis.
- Assisting the Finance Controller in tracking expenditure on SPVs for bank financing purposes.
- Assisting with audit requirements for year end filing and reviewing corporation tax computations.
What you'll get:
- 1-2 years experience of working in an Assistant Management Accountant role.
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF & IF Statements)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and display the flexibility to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to work closely with the finance team and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within the business.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and Life insurance
To be considered for the role select "apply" and send an up to date CV. The deadline for the application is Sunday 21st November at 11:59pm.