INEOS Automotive - Grenadier - Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
As the Management Accountant
of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.The Role:
The Management Accountant is the lead for the Fixed Asset process, recording and tracking all tangible and intangible fixed assets for the Automotive group of companies, including the creation and maintenance of master data to support the asset register, and the calculation and recording of depreciation.
In addition to these core responsibilities, the jobholder is expected to be more widely involved in the financial accounting of the business, supporting the Financial Accounting Manager with month end closure and a variety of other routine and ad-hoc tasks.Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review accounting / procurement documents to identify fixed assets purchased
- Manage assets under construction and the settlement of completed assets from the WBS (Works Breakdown Structure)
- Record the assets in the fixed asset register. Since this is held in the ERP system it will require the creation and maintenance of asset records (master data)
- Identify and account for fixed assets disposals
- Ensure accounting treatment is consistent with the business' accounting policies and applicable accounting standards, including IFRS 16, Lease Standard
- Help to develop and monitor against a capex budget
- Support Financial Accounting Manager in Month end close activity, including preparation of standard journals, depreciation calculation, intercompany transactions including recharge, preparation of P&L / Balance Sheet for review
- Support Financial Accounting Manager as required on group and legal reporting requirements (flash report, VAT, Corporation tax, etc.)
We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It's been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We've flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we're on track to deliver our plan. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as the new Management Accountant
you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.For the Management Accountant, we are looking for:
If the Management Accountant role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
- Accounting qualification (fully qualified AAT, part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA, or relevant degree)
- Experience in general accounting, including month end closing
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and general ledger
- Good understanding of financial controls
- Strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Logical thinking and meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise multiple activities
- Able to work in a busy team environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- A good working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Some Automotive industry and/or Manufacturing experience would be a positive but is not essential
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!