Are you an experience Risk and Compliance Manager with a proven track record in General Insurance? Are you looking for a challenge and the autonomy to put your own stamp on a function that is servicing an ambitious and fast paced Private Equity backed Group? If so please apply to join us on our exciting journey.
The Jensten Group was formed in 2018 following a management buyout of Coversure Insurance Services Group (CISG). It is comprised of a retail insurance division, Coversure, leading online insurance wholesalers, Policyfast, and the specialist underwriting business, City Underwriters Limited (CUL). It has continued to grow organically and with the purchase of Senior Wright and HTC Associates Limited followed by Packetts and Advance Insurance Agencies and Tasker Insurance in 2021, with plans for further expansion well advanced.
We are seeking a compliance professional who will be a business enabler and ensure regulatory best practice in all areas.
Key responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Management of risk register & KRIs - oversight and challenge of any required actions
- Identify and report issues / breaches with oversight of and actions
- Monitor and ensure regulatory filings are correctly completed on time
- Liaise with the horizon scanning team to support the business impact assessments
- Communicate to business areas / franchisees any required changes to business practices to meet regulatory requirements and support business with implementation
- Roll out risk and compliance training to business
- Support business with Ad-Hoc queries
- Work with the Risk & Compliance Director to prepare internal reports e.g, ExCo, Risk Committee & Boards
- Attend relevant internal meetings to provide risk and compliance feedback and support
- Oversight of all key contracts e.g. TOBAs and Das
- Support the integration of new businesses into the Group
For you to be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- Proven experience of working in a Risk & Compliance function preferably within an insurance environment
- Good knowledge of UK regulatory requirements.
- Desired but not essential - knowledge of Client Money rules and requirements.
We know the best way to provide outstanding customer service, and our goal is to have people in our Group that enjoy being part of one team with the shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence.
To join our team please apply or get in touch to find out more details.