Introduction Health Management is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS UK and one of the UK's leading occupational health providers. We believe a healthy and productive workforce is critical to business success. As such, we deliver holistic corporate health and wellness programmes that enable organisations to promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of their employees. Job Summary
• To consolidate and lead a team of HMLOHPs ensuring that an efficient, effective high quality clinical service is delivered to meet the needs of HML customers
• To assist in the implementation of services to clients
• To liaise with all key stakeholders in terms of procedures, processes and relationships
• To ensure consistent and commercially viable operational and clinical delivery in accordance with professional standards
Essential Job Duties
- The Medical Directors are responsible for day to day clinical leadership for the entire Health Management occupational physician team
- Your own clinical support will be directly from the Health Management CMO
- The role has been recently redefined to enable a focus on leadership in areas including clinical governance and quality, training innovation and client support. There is no requirement for line management so your non-clinic time is available for those areas in which our senior clinicians can add most value to the business - developing our people, our services and our clients.
- Training has always been and remains a core value at Health Management and we will be looking to our Medical Directors to engage as Training Supervisors supporting colleagues on our range of training programmes as well as leading on our internal clinician training programmes whether that be delivering webinars, podcasts or writing updates to our client information programme.
- Your experience is required to support our service delivery team in continuing to ensure the viability both clinically and commercially of all that we do and in developing our solutions to existing and new clients.
- There will be an important role in supporting our bids for retention of existing clients (we are proud to have a client retention rate of approximately 95%) and in our competitive tenders for acquiring new clients.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. People management skills
2. Business and commercial awareness
3. Excellent and demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
4. Organisational and problem solving skills
5. Persuading, coaching and influencing
6. Analytical - able to produce and understand management information
• Consultant OHP (FFOM or MFOM) and/or proven experience of managing in a commercial OH setting
• Experience of dealing with HR issues (with appropriate support)
• Experience of project management
• Experience of working with a quality system
• Committed, enthusiastic, tenacious person
EEO Statement Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Apply/Socialize Apply for this job onlineApplyShareRefer this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed