In-House Lawyer required on a part-time basis, approximately 25 hours per week (over either 4 or 5 days) working from home with the flexibility to work in the London office. As In-House Lawyer you will be responsible for providing licensing, IP and data protection commercial legal advice and expertise across the company. In addition, the role will provide legal advice to stakeholders in regard to both customer and supplier contracts in commercially related legal matters.
To be considered for the In-House Lawyer role you should be fully qualified (min 4 PQE) and preferably also have previous experience working in a commercial or contractual focused role in-house.
* Review, draft and negotiate data and privacy-related contracts for agreements for both customers and suppliers (including CRM and MSA agreements)
* Review and re-negotiate NDAs
* Review and negotiate contractual disputes
* Assist management team with different projects as they arise
* Build effective relationships with stakeholders
* Provide data protection advice, and take a proactive approach to address legal and regulatory risk issues
* Prepare and deliver basic legal training to colleagues to make them familiar with the T&Cs, and aware of their roles and responsibilities
* Minimum 4 years' post-qualification experience in a commercial focussed role
* A grounding in-licensing and data protection
* Exposure to commercial, supplier, customer and/or procurement contracts is essential
* Existing healthcare, pharmaceutical or general data and technology experience will be ideal
* A keen interest in the health tech sector is essential
* Ability to review, draft and negotiate contractual agreements, particularly licences
* A confident, self-starter and relationship builder
Benefits to you
* Salary £50,000 - £60,000.
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful