School Partnerships Manager
(South Central & South East) and (East)
Full Time 37.5 hours per week and Part Time 22.5 hours per week
1FTE £31,000 per annum (including London weighting allowance)Who we are looking for
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals with sales and stakeholder engagement experience to join Ambition Institute as a School Partnerships Manager.
We have 2 vacancies available, 1 role with cover the East on a full-time and permanent basis. The second role will cover South Central & South East on a part-time 6 months fixed term contract (maternity cover).
The role is responsible for pursuing and converting sales opportunities, owning relationships with accounts of varying size and designing and delivering a strategy for programme recruitment and sales in their region.
In this role you will build highly effective relationships with schools, system leaders and other stakeholders and influencers across the education landscape. The School Partnerships Manager will raise Ambition Institute's profile and reputation to help us achieve our mission.
Based in our London office, you'll be reporting to the regional Area Director. You'll have the ability to build highly effective relationships with all levels of external stakeholders, whilst being highly organised and demonstrating the ability to thrive in a target-driven environment.
This exciting role is varied and complex, and will require an excellent communicator, ideally with experience of working in the UK education sector. It is essential that you have excellent presentation skills, and are able to use a range of strategies to impact and influence.Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That's how we'll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader's potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
How to apply
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year's service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 3 December 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on 9th and 10th December 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you'd be suited to one of our roles we'd love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.