Job title: Analyst/Consultant Job type: Permanent Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience and studies Location: Hybrid/London
EslingKenny are currently recruiting on behalf of a high-growth Consultancy firm based in Central London. We are seeking a finalist/newly qualified Analyst with excellent academics to join the busy finance team.
This business specialises in the implementation of forecasting solutions and financial planning in large financial services companies. They are looking to attract and develop bright, ambitious, talented individuals to meet the expanding opportunities.
The role will involve working on projects from home with companies in the U.K but also across Europe and North America. Rest assure they offer great opportunities for staff in the early stages of their career to learn market leading financial planning technologies, as well as experience working as a consultant in blue chip companies.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial Modelling
- Support the design phase and facilitate workshops
- Business stakeholder change management
- System design documentation
- Syndication of system design to the business
- Work closely with in-house and client technical teams
- Conduct functional testing versus design and requirements
- Support UAT, create test cases and scripts
- Support the delivery of EPM projects for major banks
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Demonstrable work experience in relevant companies (banking, insurance, asset management)
- Experience of working in the financial planning process within a large organisation
- Knowledge and experience of the systems project lifecycle
- Financial modelling, particularly retail banking products such as mortgages
- Knowledge of OLAP tools, particularly Oracle Hyperion Planning, Essbase, TM1 or Anaplan
- Part or fully qualified accountant / analyst
- Excellent IT aptitude, with a methodical approach to mathematical problem solving, and ability to understand multi-dimensional system solutions
- At least 3+ years' experience of working in a finance function
- Basic understanding of MS Office products and Excel
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy