SEND Secondary Teacher -January Start
Are you looking for a Job working with SEND students?
Are you experienced in secondary teaching? The school:
We are currently looking for a Secondary School Teacher to work with pupils aged 11-19.
The Teacher will be working in our Outstanding school based in South London borough of Lambeth and will be teaching small classes of students with severe, profound and complex learning needs. There are 6-8 students in a class with 3-4 Learning Support Assistants. The Teacher will become part of a team that specialises in delivering curriculum designed to meet individual needs and give our students the best possible educational outcomes. The role:
You must have:
- The role will be covering teachers PPA throughout the week
- A need for adaptability and self management
- Be a class tutor, ensuring pastoral needs are met and establishing excellent relationships with parents and carers
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
- Successful class teaching experience.
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Claudia on and submit your CV today via email