£10,344.65 to £11,878.05 per annum
Contract Type: Part-Time & Fixed-Term until March 2023
Working Hours: 16 hours per week
We are an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
What we can offer you:
- You will become part of the wider family receiving ongoing support for your personal & professional development, which includes a College Course Contribution Voucher of £250 for all staff, 25% tuition discount for immediate family of employees, and up to 75% fee discounts with University of Gloucestershire
- Academic roles benefit significantly by their access to the Teachers Pension Scheme, with generous employer contributions of over 23%
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 39 days per academic year (plus bank holidays) and a two-week College closure over the Christmas period, plus 6 annual 'Subject Updating Days' for Academic staff
- A proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to 'My Lifestyle' discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free car parking at all campuses
- Free access to the College onsite Gyms
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services
The College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects - from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE's and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve "Outstanding" status after being classified as "Good" in our first inspection.
The College have an exciting opportunity for a Hairdressing Lecturer at our Filton campus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting & driving the success for learners on the Study Programme to achieve their long-term goals
- Teaching, learning and assessment on the adult intensive course & 16-18 provision
- Experience of the hairdressing industry
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Teaching & or Assessor's qualification, or willing to work towards
- Passion for developing learner's skills
- Highly flexible & motivated
- Experience of vocational delivery and learner-centric approach
Please apply online by: Sunday 28th November 2021
Expected Interview Date: Monday 6th December 2021
The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory DBS Enhanced certificate as a requirement of the job.