Job Title: Account Manager Department: Client Services Reports to: Account Director Scope of role:
As a direct interface between a client (set of clients) and internal departments, an Account Manager is responsible for the translation of client objectives into workable and specific briefs. As such, they are accountable for the quality, timings, brand projection and margin generated both on the work areas they handle and as part of Account Team as a whole
The Account Manager will deliver defined projects and liaise with designated stakeholders within allocated accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the projects, goods and services, from concept to completion and in compliance with contractual SLA's, from a customer perspective.
This will be achieved to the highest standards with the support of and supporting the various other functions within the business; Sales, Finance, Procurement and IT/ Systems.
The Account Manager will aid the Account Director in service delivery, improving margin and revenue and driving cost savings.
To build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to better appreciate customer requirements and suggest improvements/efficiencies in all they do Key Objectives and Tasks:
- Understand customer's needs with regards to Cubiquity's service offering and respond to customer requests, ensuring service levels and KPI's are met at all times
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Support line manager in the implementation of new projects and account deliverables
- Understand the contract deliverables (including financials) for your account and how your role contributes to these.
- Manage the full end to end process (utilising all internal systems and ways of working as defined and within the required timelines)
- Where appropriate manage Account Executives through the setting of objectives, measuring performance and identifying skills gaps
- Support driving continuous improvements across all internal and external process, innovations, communications and services
- Take an active role in development of the account, supporting the account director, identifying and escalating potential sales and margin opportunities
- Assist the Account Director in maintaining Ways of Working documents (WoW's)
- Optimise supply chain by utilising internal resource and best practice
- Maximise commercial opportunities where possible on allocated accounts
- Proactively present innovation to clients and agency on an on-going basis
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Good inter-personal relationships (team player)
- Be presentable, and represents the company image at all times
- Good administration skills
- Confident manner with customers, colleagues and management
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of print, POS and associated services
- Minimum of 2 years print management experience
- Account management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Drive and Enthusiasm - Is motivated by meeting and beating deadlines. Strives to overcome barriers to achieving results. Displays a positive and energetic approach, and shows initiative ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working - Shares information and knowledge with the team. Aids colleagues when they need it. Shows respect for others' views and feelings.
- Judgement - Makes logical decisions having considered all relevant information and alternative solutions. Considers the broader implications of proposed actions.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and concisely, ensuring all important information is communicated. Asks relevant questions to ensure understanding. Is sensitive to client's needs, remaining calm and confident, even in difficult situations. When required produces clear and well-structured written communication
- Quality and Operational Performance - Demonstrates a concern f or quality of results. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Checks work carefully, ensuring it is delivered 'right first time'.
- Planning and Organisation - Plans and schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work. Monitors progress on tasks and re-prioritises to take account of changing circumstances as required.
- Technical / Professional Skills - Demonstrates technical or specialist knowledge and skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. Has thorough grasp of relevant services, systems and procedures